A Phase 1 Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Abiraterone Acetate as Adjunctive Therapy in Pre-Pubescent Children With Classic 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary)
- Indications Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.