Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Severe Aplastic Anemia and Other Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes Using G-CSF Mobilized CD34+ Selected Hematopoietic Precursor Cells Co-Infused With a Reduced Dose of Non-Mobilized Donor T-cells.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Aplastic anaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 95 to 117.
- 23 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 23 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.