A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of NEOD001 in Previously Treated Subjects With Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis Who Have Persistent Cardiac Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birtamimab (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid light-chain amyloidosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRONTO
- Sponsors Prothena
- 13 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Prothena media release, highlights from the study will be discussed during R&D Day.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Prothena media release, top-line results from this trial (n = 129) are expected in the second quarter of 2018.