An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase II Trial of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) With or Without Bavituximab in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Mar 2016 According to a Peregrine Pharmaceuticals media release, due to setback development in the SUNRISE trial, the companies (Peregrine and AstraZeneca) are currently working together to identify the optimal path forward for demonstrating potential mechanistic synergies between bavituximab and durvalumab in different patient populations. The expected timing of initiation of this trial will be determined upon finalization of its trial design.
- 09 Mar 2016 According to a Peregrine Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended.