A Randomized, Multi-center Phase III Study of Nivolumab Versus Sorafenib as First-Line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (CheckMate 459: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 459)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 459
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Jul 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated