A PHASE 3 RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, MULTICENTER STUDY OF THE ANALGESIC EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF THE SUBCUTANEOUS ADMINISTRATION OF TANEZUMAB (PF-04383119) IN SUBJECTS WITH CANCER PAIN PREDOMINANTLY DUE TO BONE METASTASIS RECEIVING BACKGROUND OPIOID THERAPY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Jun 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, results from this study are expected in 2018.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 176 to 255.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Jan 2019 to 21 Jul 2020.