The Effectiveness of Single Dose Ultibro Breezhaler (Indacaterol/Glycopyrronium) by Sd-DPI Versus Ipratropium/Salbutamol by Nebulizer in Improving FEV1 and Dyspnea During Stable State of COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Ipratropium-bromide/salbutamol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 11 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.