Testing a Reduced Conditioning Regimen FB2A2 Preceded by a Fractionated Radio-immunotherapy (RIT) With 90Y-Epratuzumab Before Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Lymphocyte B CD22 Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (EPRALLO)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab Y-90 (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EPRALLO
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 17 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.