Phase IB-II clinical trial of melatonin oral gel for the prevention and treatment of oral mucositis in patients with head and neck cancer undergoing chemoradiation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Melatonin (Primary)
- Indications Mucositis
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUCOMEL
- Sponsors Spherium Biomed
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jan 2018 This trial was completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.