A Phase 3, Open-label Study to Assess the Clinical Utility of Fluciclovine (18F) PET/CT in Patients With Prostate Cancer With Biochemical Recurrence After Radical Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluciclovine 18F (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Acronyms FALCON
- Sponsors Blue Earth Diagnostics
- 10 Feb 2018 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as the pre-specified condition defining overwhelming efficacy was met, according to results of a pre-planned interim analysis presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 10 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Percentage of men who have their management plan changed after a fluciclovine (18F) PET/CT scan: pre-planned interim analysis) has been met, according to results presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 10 Feb 2018 Results of a pre-planned interim analysis (n=85), presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History