A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Trial Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Effects of Orally Administered CA-170 in Patients With Advanced Tumors and Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CA 170 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Curis
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Curis Inc. media release, additional updates from this trial are expected to be presented at upcoming conferences including the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) annual meeting in November.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results (n =34) published in a Curis Inc. media release.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Curis media release, preliminary clinical data from the dose escalation stage of this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History