A Phase 1b Study of Pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA) in Combination With REOLYSIN (Pelareorep) and Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=11) assessing safety and efficacy of pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA) in combination with REOLYSIN (pelareorep) and chemotherapy (gemcitabine or irinotecan or fluorouracil) in patients with advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma, were presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History