A Phase I, 2-Part, Open-label, Multiple Oral Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of up to 2 Formulations of SMT C1100 in Healthy Adult Male Subjects and a Selected Formulation of SMT C1100 in Paediatric Subjects with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ezutromid (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Jun 2018 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, based on the results of the PhaseOut DMD 48-week data, the company has discontinued this drug development program, as, its primary and secondary endpoints has not been Met.
- 27 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Summit Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Paediatric Neurology Society Congress.