A Comparison of an Ultrathin Strut Biodegradable Polymer Sirolimus-Eluting Stent With a Durable Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stent for Patients With Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BIOSTEMI
- 14 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 14 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.