A Phase III, Open-Label, Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Quadrivalent HPV (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) L1 VLP Particle (VLP) Vaccine in 9- to 15-Year-Old Japanese Boys
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 Sep 2018 to 17 Aug 2018.
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Sep 2018 to 17 Aug 2018.
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.