Managing Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (nAMD) Over 2 Years With a Treat and Extend (T&E) Regimen of 2 mg Intravitreal Aflibercept - a Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Phase IV/IIIb Study (ARIES)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIES
- Sponsors Bayer
- 23 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Apr 2019 to 25 Apr 2019.
- 23 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Apr 2019 to 25 Apr 2019.
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.