A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Baricitinib in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Triamcinolone
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Feb 2018 Results (n=124) assessing evaluate the safety and effectiveness of baricitinib in eczema, were published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 14 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint: Proportion of Participants With a 50% or Greater Reduction in the Eczema Area and Severity Index (EASI 50)has been met, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 14 Sep 2017 Results presented in an oral presentation at the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Annual Meeting in Geneva, Switzerland as per an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History