A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Avelumab (MSB0010718C) Alone or in Combination with Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin Alone In Patients with Platinum-Resistant/Refractory Ovarian Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN OVARIAN 200
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Mar 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, top-line data could be available in few months after March 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended.