A Phase 1b/2, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Margetuximab in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Advanced HER2+ Gastroesophageal Junction or Gastric Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Margetuximab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 20 Jan 2018 Interim results of dose escalation part (n=9) and cohort expansion part (n=48) assessing the safety, tolerability and preliminary antitumor in 2nd line patients with advanced/metastatic gastric adenocarcinoma, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 18 Jan 2018 Interim results presented in a MacroGenics media release.
- 18 Jan 2018 According to a MacroGenics media release, the company is planning to expand the study by enrolling 25 additional gastric cancer patients and expect to provide an update on these data later this year .
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History