A Phase II, Prospective, Non-Controlled, Open-Label, Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of Pacritinib in Asian Subjects With Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis or Post- Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pacritinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxalta; Shire
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 10 May 2016 According to CTI BioPharma media release, FDA has removed the clinical hold.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to not yet recruiting, as per CTI BioPharma media release.