A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle Controlled Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of OTX-DP for the Treatment of Chronic Allergic Conjunctivitis Using a Modified Conjunctival Allergen Challenge Model (CAC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocular Therapeutix
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed to completed.
- 06 Jun 2016 According to an Ocular Therapeutix media release, the company announced topline results from this trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of sustained release dexamethasone.
- 06 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Ocular itching at day 7 following insertion) has not been met, according to Ocular Therapeutix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History