A Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study to Assess Efficacy of Oral Treprostinil Titrated to Highest Tolerable Dose in 20 Patients With Symptomatic Primary or Secondary Raynaud's Phenomenon Resistant to Vasodilatory Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Treprostinil (Primary)
- Indications Raynaud's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 20.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.