ReFlow Study, a Physician-initiated Trial Investigating the Efficacy of the LegFlow Paclitaxel-Eluting Peripheral Balloon Dilatation Catheter for the Treatment of Femoropopliteal Lesions Longer Than 15cm (TASC C&D Lesions).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReFlow
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2019.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 27 Oct 2015 New trial record