A Phase 1 Dose-ranging Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MRG-106 Following Local Intratumoral, Subcutaneous, and Intravenous Administration in Subjects With Various Lymphomas and Leukemias
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cobomarsen (Primary) ; Cobomarsen (Primary) ; Cobomarsen (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors miRagen Therapeutics
- 05 Jun 2018 Interim results (n=36) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2018 Interim results presented in a miRagen Therapeutics media release.
- 16 May 2018 According to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, interim data will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History