A Randomized Phase II, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Benefit of Adding a Non Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor to Oral Vinorelbine in Patients With Pretreated Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHEOPS
- 23 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 23 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.