A Double-blind Randomized Parallel Group Study of Three Cumulative Doses of Grass MATA MPL Compared to Placebo and Grass MATA in Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis Exposed to Grass Pollen in Mobile Environmental Exposure Chambers (mEECs) Out of the Grass Pollen Season
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 07 Mar 2018 The recruitment status of this study is unknown because trial information has not been verified since 9 march 2017.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 27 Jun 2016 Results published in an Allergy Therapeutics media release.