A Phase 3, Multicenter Study With a 36-Week Open-Label Period Followed by a Randomized Double-Blind Withdrawal Period From Week 36 to Week 104 to Evaluate the Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) 80 mg Every 2 Weeks in Biologic Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drug-Naive Patients With Active Psoriatic Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT P3
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 16 Jun 2018 Results assessing the safety of Ixekizumab in patients with active Psoriatic Arthritis using data pooled from 3 (SPIRIT-P1, -P2, and -P3) Phase 3 trials presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 06 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.