Phase 3, Prospective, Randomized, Multi-center Clinical Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of BAX 855 Following PK-guided Prophylaxis Targeting Two Different FVIII Trough Levels in Subjects With Severe Hemophilia A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rurioctocog alfa pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROPEL
- Sponsors Baxalta; Shire
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Apr 2017 This study has been discontinued in Czech Republic.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing Immunogenicity of Rurioctocog-alfa-pegol using patient data (n=243) from this and other six trials (NCT02210091, NCT01736475, NCT01913405, NCT01945593, NCT01599819, NCT02615691) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.