A Phase 2b Open-Label, Single Arm, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of BST-236 as a Single Agent in Adults With Newly-Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Not Eligible for Standard Induction Therapy.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Astarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELPIS
- Sponsors BioSight
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 16 May 2016 According to a BioSight media release, the company will receive funding from a $US13M investment to conduct this trial.
- 28 Oct 2015 New trial record