A Phase Ib, Single- and Multiple-Dose, Open-Label Study of The Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Obinutuzumab in Adults With End-Stage Renal Disease and Hypersensitization Awaiting Renal Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lupus nephritis; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 5 Dec 2018.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 5 Dec 2018.
- 03 May 2017 Results presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress