Sequential Therapy (NRX-100 Followed by NRX-101) for the Treatment of Acute Suicidal Ideation and Behavior in Bipolar Depression: the STABIL-B Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cycloserine/lurasidone (Primary) ; Ketamine; Lurasidone
- Indications Bipolar depression; Suicidal ideation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STABIL-B
- Sponsors NeuroRX
- 06 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Jun 2017 to 15 Jan 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a NeuroRX media release, the company will shortly begin enrolling patients in a pivotal trial of this sequential therapy targeting patients who are admitted to Emergency Departments with ASIB in bipolar depression.