A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-escalation, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Activity of ADCT 301 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD25-positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or CD25-positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Camidanlumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 12 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=29; data cut off: 26 Jun, 2017) assessing tolerability and safety, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=33) published in the ADC Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition (2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History