A National, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety of Long Term Treatment With Teriflunomide 14 mg Once Daily in Patients With a First Clinical Episode Suggestive of Multiple Sclerosis in a Long-term Extension Period
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TERICIS
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 18 Jan 2019.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 18 Jan 2019.
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.