A Phase 1/1b, Open-Label, Multicenter, Repeat-Dose, Dose-Selection Study of CPI-444 as Single Agent and in Combination With Atezolizumab in Patients With Selected Incurable Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; CPI 444 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corvus Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is planning to amend this trial enroll patients in a Phase 1b/2 trial in RCC patients that have failed anti-PD-(L)1 and a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (see profile 293766).
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, over 235 patients have been enrolled to date.
- 11 Nov 2017 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, more than 225 patients have been enrolled. To date, RCC (single agent and combination) and NSCLC (single agent and combination) cohorts have met the protocol-defined criteria for expansion from 14 to 26 patients. For both the RCC single agent and combination cohorts, criteria for expansion to 48 patients per cohort have been reached.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History