A Randomised, Controlled, Open-Label, Phase II-III Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Regimens Containing Bedaquiline and Pretomanid for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Pulmonary Multidrug Resistant Tuberculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bedaquiline (Primary) ; Pretomanid (Primary) ; Clofazimine; Linezolid; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TB-PRACTECAL
- 16 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 16 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.