Lenalidomide Combined With Vorinostat/Gemcitabine/Busulfan/Melphalan With Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma of the ABC Subtype
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Busulfan; Dexamethasone; Enoxaparin sodium; Gemcitabine; Glutamine; Melphalan; Palifermin; Pyridoxine; Rituximab; Vorinostat
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 22 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Aug 2021.