An Open-label Efficacy and Safety Assessment of Rebiotix RBX2660 (Microbiota Suspension) for the Treatment of Recurrent Clostridium Difficile Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RBX 2660 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUNCH Open Label; PUNCH SOS
- Sponsors Rebiotix
- 24 Apr 2018 Results of a comparative analysis from PUNCH CD2 and PUNCH SOS trials presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 24 Apr 2018 Results of a comparative analysis from PUNCH CD2 and PUNCH SOS trials presented in a Rebiotix Inc. media release.
- 08 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint of absence of CDI at 8 weeks from the last dose has been met, according to results presented at the IDWeek 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History