Women's Triple-Negative First-Line Study: A Phase II Trial of Panitumumab, Carboplatin and Paclitaxel (PaCT) in Patients With Localized Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) With Tumors Predicted Insensitive to Standard Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 26 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.