Evaluation of the Men A specific antibody persistence in Ghanaian children more than five years after immunization with PsA-TT (2.5 µg, 5 µg, or 10 µg polysaccharide concentration) Long-term follow-up of infants of 14-18 weeks age who participated in clinical trial PsA-TT-004 in Ghana
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group A conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 03 Nov 2015 New trial record