A Pilot, Safety and Feasibility Trial of Anti-Thymocyte Globulin (ATG), Pegylated Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (GCSF), Low Dose Interleukin-2 (IL-2), Etanercept and Exenatide in the Treatment of New Onset Type 1 Diabetes
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Etanercept (Primary) ; Exenatide (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DIPIT
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 11 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.