Randomized Phase II Study of Cisplatin and Etoposide Versus Temozolomide and Capecitabine in Patients With Advanced G3 Non-small Cell Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Carcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Neuroendocrine carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2024.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.