Characterization of Patients Following Acute Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) and Safety and Effectiveness of Dabigatran Etexilate (DE) in the Treatment and Secondary Prevention of Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in Comparison to Vitamin K Antagonist (VKA) in Routine Clinical Practice - RE-COVERY DVT/PE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-COVERY DVT/PE
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 13 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2018 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, data will be presented at the American College of Cardiology (ACC) 67th Annual Scientific Session.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 28 Feb 2019.