A Multi-Center, Parallel Group, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Subcutaneous Injection of RG-101 Combined with Oral GSK2878175 Taken Once Daily for 6, 9, or 12 Weeks in Treatment Naïve, Genotype 1 and 3, Chronic Hepatitis C Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2878175 (Primary) ; RG 101 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regulus Therapeutics
- 09 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Greece according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Jan 2017 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, the FDA has requested the final safety and efficacy data from on-going RG-101 trials for reconsidering of the clinical hold on RG-101 program. Data will be available after completion of 48 weeks of follow up, anticipated in the fourth quarter 2017.