A Phase IB/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Atezolizumab in Combination With Either Obinutuzumab Plus Bendamustine or Obinutuzumab Plus CHOP in Patients With Follicular Lymphoma or Rituximab Plus CHOP in Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Obinutuzumab; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Sep 2021 to 27 Mar 2020.
- 12 Dec 2017 An interim analysis of safety and efficacy data presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jan 2020 to 11 Sep 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History