Phase II Combination of Lirilumab and Nivolumab With 5-Azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2025 to 1 Mar 2026.
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.