A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacodynamics of Brontictuzumab in Combination With Chemotherapy for Subjects With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brontictuzumab (Primary) ; Tipiracil/trifluridine (Primary) ; Trifluridine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued because the combination of brontictuzumab plus chemotherapy was not tolerable in this patient population, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Jan 2017 According to OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has announced that first patient has been dosed.
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.