A Randomized, Observer-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-part, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Two Prime-boost Regimens of the Candidate Prophylactic Vaccines for Ebola Ad26.ZEBOV and MVA-BN-Filo
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 EBOV vaccine (Primary) ; Modified Vaccinia Ankara Bavarian Nordic Ebola Marburg vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections; Marburg virus disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Janssen; Janssen Vaccines and Prevention
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 3 Aug 2018.