A Phase 1/2a Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study for Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of BMS-986156 Administered Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab (BMS-936558, Anti PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody) in Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986156 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 28 May 2020.
- 15 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jan 2019 to 30 Jan 2020.