A Safety and Efficacy Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A (BOTOX) to Treat Urinary Incontinence Due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity or Overactive Bladder in Korean Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.