A Phase I/II Multicenter Study of the Combination of AZD2014 and Palbociclib on a Background of Hormonal Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced/Metastatic Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Comprising a Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Preliminary Efficacy Evaluation Followed by a Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Extension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Palbociclib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PASTOR
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Aug 2019 to 14 Aug 2019.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Aug 2019 to 14 Aug 2019.
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.